Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LIFE IN ACTION

Boy, am I hard on myself....

I have been gone for a while from this post and while I will say that I am so glad to have these entries to reflect back on, I will also say that I am WAY to tough on myself. So much (not all) of what I have written is so perfection-seeking and sounds more like verbal drill-seargant school than anything. I can't be THAT bad and THAT confused by life. I should give my Father a LITTLE MORE credit than that, I think.

No more.

I am so not saying that I am not still growing, not still learning and not still screwing up. However, I will say that I plan on taking this blog in a little different direction. One that is less focused on what a situation has taught me in simple words, and more of a showing of that teaching through the picture my words, opinions and other prose' draw and articulate.

Hold tight for life in ACTION. NOT just discussion.

(You may notice a new design to this blog soon; I am trying some different HTML thangs out!)


Jess