Tuesday, January 1, 2008

For You...l'oiseau chanteur

You are the other half of me, relentless in your quest for destruction

I am not sure why this has to be done, and yet I still cling to an unwaivering faith

One that believes in the power of change

One that hopes for movement away from this feeling

A feeling that leaves me helpless, lost, and overwhelmingly alone

You are my light and my future; my greatest cause of pain

I have felt the fear you can cause, the abuse you give birth to, the damage you delight in

I am your muse of mockery, I am what you love to hate, I reflect all that suffocates your happiness

The disdain that drips from your every word is the only true love I know

I stand here now, trying to let go of my greatest addiction...one that will live on to plague my spirit and soul

So stay far away me, for I remain imprisoned by my past and toxic to my future.

~I have had many questions about this, so I will now give explaination...This is my way of moving forward and dissolving a part of my life's puzzle. It is apart of my quest for forgiveness and healing. It stems from my desire to move forward carrying a lighter load. It concludes as a way of holding myself accountable for my future and joy, free from blame and excuse.

... this is For You...

After much thought I have gained perspective and recognize when things need to end. That some things are for a season. That true love and pursuit of it are known by both parties and felt in the soul of each player. I now see clearly when to accept the verdict of the present time, and to not be disillusioned by the wordiness of the wordsmith. If something is true there will be no doubt, as I do not believe God tells two people two different things. Personal Forgiveness of the foolishness you feel is the only anesthetic needed to resurrect your spirit.

Listen to the lyrics of the songbird... it is performing the only melody you need to know, and that truth will send you flying into peaceful rhythm.

~Love and Prayers

No comments: